Oxidice is a disinfection system that treats the ice machine’s incoming water supply. It supports the reduction of the growth of bacteria, molds, yeast, and other contaminants by disinfecting the air, water, and surfaces within the machine. It extends the time between maintenance and cleaning while creating a positive customer experience.
- Variable ozone output to fit any sized ice machine
- LED status indicators
- Fast and simple installation
- Microprocessor control
- Treats both water and surfaces in the ice machine
- Unique application method
- Automated service timer
- No chemicals – nothing to fill or recharge
- The only byproduct is oxygen*
*Any ozone that does not react with another compound will break down to oxygen. In water, half of the unused ozone will revert back to oxygen in 20 minutes at 68 0F. In the air, half of the unused ozone will revert back to oxygen in 3 days at 680 F.
- Seafood Processing
- Cruise Ships
- Convenient Stores
- Business Offices
- Grocery Stores