Oxidice is a disinfection system that treats the ice machine’s incoming water supply. It supports the reduction of the growth of bacteria, molds, yeast, and other contaminants by disinfecting the air, water, and surfaces within the machine.
It extends the time between maintenance and cleaning while creating a positive customer experience.
- Variable ozone output
- LED status indicators
- Operator information readily available
- Fast and easy installation
- Easily retrofitted to any sized ice machine
- Treats both the water and the bin
- Universal power supply
- Automatic service timer
- Unique application method
- Microprocessor controlled
- The only byproduct is oxygen*
*Any ozone that does not react with another compound will break down to oxygen. In water, half of the unused ozone will revert back to oxygen in 20 minutes at 68ºF. In the air, half of the unused ozone will revert back to oxygen in 3 days at 68ºF.
- Seafood Processing
- Cruise Ships
- Convenient Stores
- Business Offices
- Grocery Stores