ClearWater Tech provides ozone solutions that address the safety, environmental, and regulatory issues facing agriculture, agri-food, pharmaceutical, and bio-medicinal based production, and processing operations.
Cannabis is susceptible to a range of fungi, bacteria, viruses, nematodes, and abiotic stressors (nutrients, stress, pollutants). Ozone provides an effective disinfection of the water and air used in cannabis production to disinfect surfaces, equipment, recycling water for reuse, and controlling odor in and around the facility.
It’s a perfect solution for indoor grow facilities like processing rooms, extraction processing facilities, and water treatment facilities.
- Mold & mildew control
- Microbe control
- Odor control
- Water contaminant removal
- Oxygenation of feed water supply
- Promotes healthier plants
Grow Room Surface/Equipment Disinfection
FDA approved, ozone disinfection systems have been widely accepted as an effective means to control bacteria through surface disinfection and odor control. Use an ozonated cold-water rinse in an indoor grow room before every grow period to keep grow room clean and disinfected.
- Floors, walls, drains
- Grow tables
- Cannabis extract process equipment disinfection
ClearWater Tech offers indoor air quality systems that reduce odors and airborne microbes for occupied and unoccupied space applications. Perfect for grow room and drying room air treatment and odor mitigation.
• Occupied Space – this HVAC system treats the air through the duct work of your facility, reducing mold spores and bacteria that can spread throughout the grow room, and can reduce odors in and outside of the building.
• Unoccupied Space – use these systems between grow periods, and after surface disinfection has been completed with the C1 Mobile Disinfection Cart, (or aqueous ozone). An ozone gassing or fumigation can be provided to further destroy mold and fungus spores and reduce bacteria growth to prepare for the next grow period.
All plants flourish when provided clean, bacteria-free water. Ozonated water applied to processing water can reduce bacteria, viruses, cysts, reduce hydrogen-sulfide, and other problem water contaminants, allowing them to be filtered and removed from the water leaving, clean, water for irrigation. In addition, ozone is produced by oxygen, therefore treating process water with ozone will help to add oxygen to the water and to the crop.
Problem Water Treatment-
– Oxidation of iron, manganese, sulfur
– Microbe kill; bacteria, mold, fungi, viruses, cysts
– Floors, walls, drains
– Cannabis extract process equipment disinfection