The C1 Mobile Disinfection Cart provides ozone enriched water for surface disinfection. Built to last with reliable state-of-the-art on-board technology, and powerful top-of-the-line components. Wash down floors, walls, equipment, rinse barrels and tanks with the push of a button and be assured that you receive the ozone you need to get the job done. Easy to maneuver, the cart replaces traditional hot water and harsh chemicals with safe disinfection on contact.
The Mobile Cart is best when you require ozone disinfection in multiple locations within a facility, different buildings, larger facilities, or when you simply want the convenience of mobility.
Plus, the Cart comes standard with a separately controlled ozone gassing feature. This supply of ozone gas offers you greater disinfection options and is typically used to gas and preserve stored barrels instead of using Sulfur Dioxide. Use ozone gas to help disinfect sealed containers or tanks, and as a part of your environmental disinfection protocol. Further, the ozone cart comes standard with a separately controlled oxygen gas feature useful in micro-oxy applications.
- Easy to use button controls/full system monitoring indicators
- Microprocessor controlled ozone system with built-in soft start and self diagnostics
- Rotary vane booster pump-boosts low pressure water supplies for better coverage
- Ozone production up to 18 grams per hour
- Typical ozone dosage rate is 8.0 ppm at 10 gpm
- Separately controlled ozone oxygen gas outlet
- Built-in oxygen concentrator delivering 93% oxygen at 15 SCFH
- Welded stainless steel tubing frame and water safe stainless exterior
- Built-in tool basket
- Designed for easy service access and maintenance
- Critical parts are fully-contained for water safe operation
- Designed with a low center of gravity, well-balanced, and a small footprint
- Seafood processing
- Wineries, breweries, hard cider
- Cannabis grow facilities
- Surface sanitation of floors & walls
- Meat processing
- Poultry processing
- Food processing
- Fishing vessels