The ActivTapp® Commercial Series (ACS) adds an additional disinfecting tool and safe organic solution to the washing and storage of food products for a commercial facility.
The ACS automatically operates when the kitchen faucet is turned on injecting ozone into your cold water rinse, reducing bacteria, viruses, and pesticides found on fruit, vegetables, seafood, poultry, and meat, keeping food fresh. It also disinfects and oxidizes multi-food surfaces including sinks, counter-tops, sponges, cutting boards, butcher blocks, reducing mold and mildew.
USDA and FDA approved, ozone is an organic disinfectant that eliminates the use of chemicals and hot water and is widely excepted as an effective means to improve food safety and quality.
– Ozone approved by FDA for direct contact with food products
– Real-time proof safety and quality control
– Produced on-site with nothing to store or transport
– Ozone leaves no residual chemicals on food products
– Organic and sustainable
– Can extend shelf life
• Fruit and vegetable rinse systems
• Surface disinfection
• Seafood processing
• Butcher blocks
• Hand wash
• Wash cloths
• Meat, fish, poultry
• Counter tops
• Package disinfection