Microbiological control is critical for the processing and production of beer.
Brewery professionals understand the benefits of ozone as a safe, organic disinfection tool to produce the best product possible. Ozone technology uses a cold sterilization process, so it conserves water and energy. It is an excellent alternative to chemicals, steam, and hot water for disinfecting equipment.
Ozone is a single source disinfectant for the brewery, and is produced on site and on demand only. After use it quickly evaporates into oxygen, leaving no chemical by-products. It allows the brewer to produce a more desirable product through the control of bacteria, molds, and other microbes. Wash down walls, floors, equipment, rinse barrels, and more.
- Barrel washing
- Bottle washing
- Transfer lines
- Walls and floors
- Fermentation tanks
- Well water treatment
- Micro oxygenation
- Tool rinsing
- Barrel room mold & mildew fumigation
- Complete and safe sanitation on contact
- Cold water sanitizer, reducing energy and water
- pH neutral
- Environmentally safe – reduces waste water and leaves no harmful by-products
- Preserves integrity of finished product, without sacrificing taste or quality
- Produced as needed on site – no storage, purchasing, mixing, or disposal of chemicals